About our user privacy:
- Inertia Solutions will never willfully disclose any individually identifiable information about its clients to any third party.
- If required in future for the benefit of our clients, we will disclose information about our clients only after getting their permission. Collection, usage and secrecy of information
- Inertia Solutions always collect personally identifiable contact information during enquiry process and quotation request.
- The information collected includes details like name, address and e-mail address. These personally identifiable information collected may vary from time to time but is only collected for official purpose.
- Your contact information is used with your permission to send offers and news. We also use this information to inform you about your account with us even if you have opted out of promotional materials. These communications will essentially be discussions and not promotional.
- Inertia Solutions may also collect other demographic information like age, preferences, employer and interests during the enquiry process. We use the information collected from you lawfully. Data collected from you is used to offer the best services and to process your order as well. If you want, you can remove yourself from the list of marketing by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The information we hold will be accurate. You can check it by emailing us and tell us if there is any inaccuracy. All your personal information will be retained according to our internal security policy and the law.